Monster Warz: ULTIMATE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official community of Monster Warz: ULTIMATE

4 posters

Any questions? Leave it here!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Any questions? Leave it here!  Empty Any questions? Leave it here!

Post  Admin Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 am

If you have any questions, thoughts, or ideas, please feel free to leave it here.

Of course, any members who know the answer can reply the post : )

If you attached [question] in front of subject, it makes other users to answer more easily.
    Kclamberth54

Any questions? Leave it here!  Empty [Question] Gifting system

Post  Kclamberth54 Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Any plans for a gifting system between allies? Like every 30 mins or hour you can gift allies a free card or something. It's tricky for this style game since that its not level based to put it like at a certain level you can send these level gifts. (Sorry my English is bad ill think of better example if you don't understand)
    ProdigyX

Any questions? Leave it here!  Empty Black market

Post  ProdigyX Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Hi I'm not sure weather it's supposed to happen or it's a problem but the number of monsters in the blackmarket, shouldnt it increase as you research? Mines lvl16 and its still on 4 monsters which Is the number at lvl1. Can you plz tell me if that's how it's meant to be ?? If it is thn plz fix the text on the research blackmarket page.

Ty prodigyX
    ProdigyX

Any questions? Leave it here!  Empty Re: Any questions? Leave it here!

Post  ProdigyX Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Kclamberth54 wrote: Any plans for a gifting system between allies? Like every 30 mins or hour you can gift allies a free card or something. It's tricky for this style game since that its not level based to put it like at a certain level you can send these level gifts. (Sorry my English is bad ill think of better example if you don't understand)

I think wat he means is that like give each other a crystal a day or something like that. If u want I kno some games which do that
    ProdigyX

Any questions? Leave it here!  Empty Scoring

Post  ProdigyX Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Hey how does the scoring work? Like for researching battling building way is the score for each of those
    Kclamberth54

Post  Kclamberth54 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 am

ProdigyX wrote:
    Kclamberth54 wrote: Any plans for a gifting system between allies? Like every 30 mins or hour you can gift allies a free card or something. It's tricky for this style game since that its not level based to put it like at a certain level you can send these level gifts. (Sorry my English is bad ill think of better example if you don't understand)

I think wat he means is that like give each other a crystal a day or something like that. If u want I kno some games which do that

Yes! Thank you friend xD something like this would be cool I think (:
    Trap

Any questions? Leave it here!  Empty little problem here

Post  Trap Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 am

Its been a couple of weeks that i want to play Monster Warz..but i can't even enter the game right after first dowload, the game crash everytime, please help me thanks

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:17 am